Deadwood History Logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Object Name Program
Title "The Adams Memorial Museum"
Catalog Number 2013.096.001
Collection Adams Museum Collection
Date October 4, 1930
Scope & Content Dedication program for the Adams Memorial Museum. Cover is black velvet with gold lettering, in the upper left hand corner is the emblem of a woman and a scene with the text, "Under God, the People Rule"
On the back cover is a gold pan with a crossed pick and shovel. Inside is the program is a tattered sheer cover and several drawings to accompany the story of the museum and a short note from W.E. Adams, Deadwood businessman and Adams Memorial Museum benefactor.
The Adams Memorial Museum is now the Adams Museum, one of the four properties operated by the non-profit Deadwood History, Inc.

This program was used in a very temporary dispaly for the You Ain't Heard Nothin' Yet Deadwood project from August 29 to September 6, 2015.
People Adams, William Emery
Search Terms Adams Museum
Programs
1930s